With fluorite, aspherical lens elements and advanced optical design, these unsurpassed EF Cinema lenses are capable of 4K image reproduction. The wide-angle CN-E14.5–60mm T2.6 L S/SP provides industry-leading breadth of range.
Outstanding Image Quality
• Large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images in virtually every shooting situation
• Geared inner focusing minimizes focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero
• The 11-blade aperture diaphragms ensure beautiful bokeh – and innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
• EF and PL Model available
• Markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or either side of the camera.
• Focus markings can be switched from standard labelling to metric.
• Control rings are designed to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
• A covered flangeback adjustment mechanism is included
• Uniform gear position, diameter and rotation angle as well as front lens diameters, enabling the film crew to quickly change lenses without adjustment of the rig setup.