RECEPTIONIST, SALES & RENTAL SUPPORT - SYDNEY
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join a fast paced Film and Video Sales/Rental Company.
This position is extremely varied. You will be responsible for meeting, greeting and liaising with clients, answering and directing calls and emails, assisting the sales and rental departments, organising courier’s local & interstate and all general office duties.
You will need enthusiasm, drive, initiative and a touch of personality to secure this role. Strong attention to detail and a focus on service and quality is a must.
To succeed in this position, you will also have:
- At least three years Reception/Office experience
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Superior computer skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent cash handling/balancing skills
- A flexible, adaptable and team focused manner
- Must be able to multitask!
In applying for the position please send your resume and a cover letter to:
SALES - SYDNEY, MELBOURNE & BRISBANE
Lemac is the leading Australian owned broadcast digital equipment supplier in Australia.
Lemac has offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and provides Production Services & Equipment Rentals and Sales to the Broadcast & Motion Picture Film market in Australia.
Due to unprecedented growth, we have a rare opportunity for the right individuals to join our sales teams in Richmond VIC, Artarmon NSW and Bowen Hills QLD.
- An industry leader with almost forty years of experience in our field
- At the cutting edge of technology with access to the latest advances in equipment
- Able to offer training, education and career advancement to the successful candidate
- Experienced within the professional imaging & audio visual market.
- Well presented, organized and articulate with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Passionate about the latest technology and genuinely enthusiastic about the Broadcast & Motion Picture industry
- Able to show a proven track record in sales/sales support.
A background or experience in lighting or lighting design would be advantageous.
Salary package will be commensurate with experience and results.
Applications via email only.
Must have a valid Australian driver's licence.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter via email to:
Sue Greenshields - Managing Director