Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over.
3. The competition commences on Friday 9 December 2016 at 15:00 AEST and closes Tuesday 31st January at 17:00 AEST (“Competition Period”).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, www.lemac.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
Spend a minimum of one thousand dollars AUD including GST at a Lemac location and be issued with a single valid Lemac sales tax invoice totalling a minimum of one thousand dollars including GST dated between Friday 09/12/16 and 31/01/16.
6. Epend a minimum of one thousand dollars AUD including GST on Lemac's webstore and be able to provide a valid Lemac websotre order conifrmation totalling a minimum of one thousand dollars including GST dated between 1500hrs Friday 09/12/16 and 1700hrs 31/01/16.
7. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. The Prize Draw will be held on Wednesday 4th January 2017 at 14:00 AEST at Lemac Film and Digital, 2 Griffiths Street, RICHMOND, VIC, 3121.
10. The prize winners will be notified via email, phone or private facebook message dependent on the level of contact information that has been provided to Lemac Film and Digital.
11. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
12. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Lemac Film and Digital on Friday 27th January 2017 at 14:00 AEST. The method of notification will be the same as listed above in clause 10.
13. There is one main prize pack consisting of the items listed below:
- 1 x Pelican 1510 Carry On Case
- 1 x Orca Audio Organizer Pouch
- 1 x Rycote Stickies
- 1 x Rycote Overcover Mixed Colors
- 1 x Rycote Undercover Mixed Colors
- 1 x Rode Foam Windscreen
- 1 x Giotto Rocket Air Blower
- 1 x Carbon Copy HD Camera Report Pads
- 1 x Selvyt Cloth 14" X 14"
- 1 x Rosco Lens Cleaner 60Mls
- 1 x Rosco Lens Tissues 4 X 6 Pad - 100
- 1 x Mx100 Lens Cloth
- 1 x Dulling Spray
- 1 x Falcon Dust Off
- 1 x Kimwipes
- 1 x Leukoplast Zinc Oxide Red Tape
- 3 x Omnichron Pencil
- 1 x Chinagraph Pencil
- 1 x Orca Velcro Cable Holder
- 1 x Isoproponal Wipes 75'S
- 1 x Bongo Ties Original (Pack Of 10 Ties)
- 1 x 357 Black Nashua Gaffer Tape
- 1 x 357 White Nashua Gaffer Tape
- 1 x 511 Neon Tape Green
- 1 x 511 Neon Tape Orange
- 1 x 511 Neon Tape Pink
- 1 x 511 Neon Tape Yellow
- 1 x Caution Tape Red/White
- 12 x Energiser Industrial 9V
- 24 x Energiser Industrial AA
- 24 x Energiser Industrial AAA
- 1 x Staedtler Lumo Non-Permanent Marker Blue
- 1 x Staedtler Lumo Non-Permanenet Marker Green
- 1 x Staedtler Lumo Permanent Marker Blue
- 1 x Staedtler Lumo Permanent Marker Green
- 6 x 25X200Mm Velcro Cable Tie, Blue
- 1 x Lentequip Kanu Oval Microfibre Eyepiece Cover - Big
- 1 x Lentequip Kanu Oval Microfibre Eyepiece Cover - Regular
- 1 x Lentequip Kup Round Microfibre Eyepiece Cover - Big
- 1 x Lentequip Kup Round Microfibre Eyepiece Cover - Regular
- 1 x Cotton Sticks 15Cm (100 Per Pkt)
- 1 x Maximum 15m XLR To XLR Mic. Cable
14. The total Prize Pool is valued at $1239.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
General Terms and Conditions
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
16. It is at the Promoter’s discretion whether the Major Prize can be transferred to another person, nominated by the Major Prize winner, and is dependent on the nominated person meeting all the criteria specified in these terms and conditions.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
18. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, or any unused portion of any prize, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize winners are advised that taximplications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
19. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
20. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
21. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
25. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and/or filmed.
26. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
27. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for an excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference:
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
32. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers for this purpose. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
33. The Promoter is Lemac Film and Digital at 2 Griffiths Street, RICHMOND, VIC, 3121